Certain SQL Server permissions are necessary for AYS users to access the data and run reports. This article will assist you in configuring the security on Microsoft SQL Server 2012 R2.
Your business name is encrypted and embedded within your AYS license file. Therefore you must obtain an updated license file that includes your new business name.
On most standard AYS forms, the following form options may be configured without any additional custom programming:
- Select whether to print forms in English, English and French combined, or English and Spanish combined
- Choose whether to print the form header or to use pre-printed letterhead paper
- Add a company logo to print in the form header and select the size to print the logo
- Depending on the user license, select which business name to print in the form header for each business location or division
- Enter contact information to print in the form header for each business location or division
- Enter a single line of text for each business location or division to print just below the form header; commonly used for a tax registration number
- Many individual field captions on the form may be renamed to use terminology common in your industry
- Select whether or not to print Code 39 or QR code barcodes
- Select whether or not to print the first photograph attached to the corresponding record, as well as the size to print the photograph
- Enter paragraphs of text to print as a standard notice at the bottom of the form
If At Your Service software is installed on a local workstation, then the currency symbol displayed and printed will be the same symbol configured in the Windows regional settings on that local workstation.
If At Your Service software is installed on a server that is being accessed remotely (e.g. via remote desktop or Citrix server), then the currency symbol displayed and printed will be the same symbol configured in the Windows regional settings on the server.