- Select whether to print forms in English, English and French combined, or English and Spanish combined
- Choose whether to print the form header or to use pre-printed letterhead paper
- Add a company logo to print in the form header and select the size to print the logo
- Depending on the user license, select which business name to print in the form header for each business location or division
- Enter contact information to print in the form header for each business location or division
- Enter a single line of text for each business location or division to print just below the form header; commonly used for a tax registration number
- Many individual field captions on the form may be renamed to use terminology common in your industry
- Select whether or not to print Code 39 or QR code barcodes
- Select whether or not to print the first photograph attached to the corresponding record, as well as the size to print the photograph
- Enter paragraphs of text to print as a standard notice at the bottom of the form
When sending an email from within AYS, the following message appears:
Error: 32014 – Unknown recipient
When running AYS, a message similar to the following randomly appears:
Error: -2147217865 – The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query ‘xxx‘. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.
When running AYS, the following message appears:
Error: 429 – ActiveX component can’t create object
When manually importing data from any import module into a Microsoft Access database, the following message appears:
There are too many records to support rollback protection.
Please disable rollback protection and try importing again.
When manually importing records into an AYS database, clicking the Test button imports all of the data but keeps track of all changes made so that those changes can be undone or rolled back at the end of the test. Warnings or errors that are logged during this test may be used to clean up the data set being imported before any live data in the target database is affected. Clicking the Import button still keeps track of all changes made so that if there is a critical error during the import then any changes can still be undone or rolled back.
When importing data into Microsoft Access databases, there is a limit as to how much data can be recorded in the list of changes. The above error indicates that the limit has been reached and a decision must be made to either undo the changes now, or continue without the ability to undo any changes.
Option 1: If you are satisfied that the import data set is good then within the import module select the Options tab, and check the box next to Disable Rollback Protection. Once this option is checked then the Test button will no longer be available. Click the Import button to proceed with the import.
Option 2: If you are not satisfied that the import data set is good then break the data set into smaller chunks and test importing each chunk of data individually. Once you are satisfied that the import data set is good then you may either import each chunk of data individually, or import the entire data set. Follow the steps in Option 1 above to disable rollback protection before importing.
Yes, AYS supports multiple physical business locations or multiple logical business divisions for multi-user licenses.
The following video will demonstrate how to install a service pack for the software.
If you have received your license file via email from At Your Service, you can apply the license to your installed trial version of AYS to unlock all of the features covered by that license. The process may be slightly different based on the version of AYS you have installed.