Most of the setup to suit your business is done through configuration and settings within the program. Features include:
- add your business logo to appear on all sales orders, repair orders, invoices, purchase orders, etc. (your business name will be encoded into the licence at purchase and is not editable).
- add your business contact information: multiple locations can be setup; multiple business names are available and can also be included at purchase time.
- set up business parameters: taxes, exemptions, discounts, markups, inventory level requirements
- set up user security: create user IDs as needed, each with individual view/edit privileges
- set up view/browse windows: view and sort columns, rename fields, determine default module and view settings
- set up communications: internet, e-mail, fax, sms; automated notices upload and reporting
- repair statuses: assign repair status as required by your operational needs
- custom names for fields: modify existing names, assign use of Reference fields as required
- assign Service Codes, Package Codes as required to address repetitive job activity
- set up standard notes to be applied, such as terms and conditions, common repair situations, etc.
- dropdown lists (e.g. make, model) can be populated at any time, usually by capturing data that has been entered into recent orders (i.e. you can enter a new ‘make’ in an order and then add it to the dropdown later)
We do offer additional customization where required should there be a need for modified or new forms and reports, or where interaction with an existing system may require a specific utility. Specific needs are addressed on a custom basis and will be quoted separately, and will be completed after purchase.
Additional features requests can also be entertained and will be prioritized along with current feature rollout. We will accelerate reasonable feature requests on a shared cost basis.